Processing of your report
Billund Aquaculture has chosen to cooperate with PwC on the whistleblower scheme. PwC is responsible for the initial assessment of whether the issue of the report falls within the scope of the whistleblower scheme. PwC assesses whether the whistleblower unit at Billund Aquaculture is able to ensure that your report is objectively and independently handled.
If your report cannot be processed:
If your report does not fall within the scope of the whistleblower scheme, PwC will send a message back to Billund Aquaculture stating that the report will not be processed, and it must be deleted. You will receive an orientation that your report will not be processed.
If your report can be processed:
If your report falls within the scope of the whistleblower scheme, PwC will handle the first part of the report, and will thereafter forward it back to Billund Aquaculture´s whistleblower unit. The unit will conduct an investigation and if necessary, act upon it.
Billund Aquaculture has multiple options in terms of investigation of the report:
- If the report is insubstantial, it will be closed.
- If the report is substantial, it may result in a warning to the person in question.
- If the report is substantial and of very serious nature, it may result in suspension/dismissal of the person in question.
- If the report is substantial and assessed to best be solved with a recommendation of change in internal procedures and guidelines.
- If the content of the report is a gross violation, it is possible to hand the case over to the police.
Within 7 days from submitting your report you will receive a conformation of receipt. No later than 3 months after submission of your report, you will receive an orientation of any result.